1. Sailings from all Major Indian ports Gulf and South East Asia destinations.
2. Service from all major ICD's via Nhava Sheva, Mundra & Chennai Gateways
3. Service to Bahrain / Dammam / Hamad / Kuwait / Muscat / Sharjah via Jebel Ali.
4. Weekly sailings from Jebel Ali to Nhava Sheva, Mundra.
5. Reliable service to the port of Umm Qasr and on-carriage to the various inland destinations in Iraq.
6. Weekly sailings to Bangkok / Laem Chabang / Ho Chi Minh / Jakarta / Yangoon via Singapore & Port Klang gateways.
7. Carriage of Reefers & OOG cargoes through Flat racks & Open Tops.
1. Weekly service to and from Bahrain / Dammam / Doha / Kuwait / Muscat / Sharjah / Sohar / Ajman / Abu Dhabi (Khalifa port).
2. Reliable service to the port of Umm Qasr (weeklysailing ).
3. Weekly sailings from Jebel Ali to Nhava Sheva, Mundra, Kandla, Karachi, Chennai, Cochin,Calcutta and Colombo.
4. sailings weekly from Jebel Ali to Nhava Sheva, Mundra.
5. Weekly service from Jebel Ali to Kandla.
6. Weekly service from Jebel Ali to Karachi, Colombo, Port Klang, Singapore.
7. Service to all major ICD's via Nhava Sheva, Mundra and Chennai Gateways.
8. Weekly sailings to Bangkok / Laem Chabang / Ho Chi Minh / Jakarta / Yangoon via Singapore and Port Klang gateways.
9. Weekly sailings to Shanghai, Qingdao, Tianjin, Ningbo, Hong Kong, Taiwan
10 Carriage of Reefers and OOG cargoes through Flat racks and Open Tops.
NAUKALINES provides dependable service from all main cargo gateways in Southeast Asia and Shanghai, with multiple sailings to the Indian Subcontinent and Gulf.The following are some of the highlights of the service:
1. Sailings to all Major Indian & gulf Ports
2. Coverage to all major Indian ICD's via Nhava Sheva, Mundra, PIPAVAV& Chennai Gateways
3. Sailings between Singapore / Port Kelang / Bangkok / Laem Chabang / Ho Chi Minh / Jakarta / Surabaya/ Belawan / Yangoon
4. Carriage of Reefers & OOG cargoes through Flat racks & Open Tops
Selecting the correct Container for export cargo is critical for ensuring safe carriage of your cargo. NAUKA has a specialised team to handle all kinds of Out of gauge / Un-containerised cargo. Please liaise with our Local / Agent's office who will provide you the correct guidance and solutions for safe carriage of your cargo Non-standard over dimensional and out of gauge containers/flat racks are defined as OOG or Special Cargo; units which require special handling devices in addition to the standard ISO Quay Crane spreader and requires manual intervention at point of stow. This covers the use of specialised equipment as well as the additional time, expertise and cargo care and risk involved. Specialised equipment includes, but is not limited to, use of attachments such as legs (chains) and elephant feet into the corner castings on the unit to be handled. Units of this type should be stowed on deck The execution is controlled by specifically designed in-house processes according to uniform guidelines to ensure safe transportation of your commodity.
NAUKALINE’S dedicated reefer specialists will ensure that your cargo is shipped under the most precise temperature control from origin to destination. Reefer containers preserve even the most delicate cargo in the perfect condition Below are instructions which needs to be followed for NAUKALINES REEFER BOOKINGS by respective NAUKALINES Booking offices, Depots, Exporters, NAUKA Transhipment & destination offices.
We have our own offices in major ports of India and an excellent expeditious agency network in all major countries. Our objective is to provide customer-centric, seamless, cost-effective and quality services. At Nauka, we are constantly striving to widen and grow our operations and services to deliver better and more dependable business solutions to our customers.
Our target is to develop a long term relationship with all our business partners. At the same time,We look forward to the future with confidence to be a leading global service provider of integrated logistics, committed to excellence and customer-centric logistic solutions. Our Mission is to remain as your most trusted logistics partner providing high-quality services with the experience and knowledge to help navigate your way to success.
Our objective is to provide customized, cost-effective, seamless, hassle-free and quality end-to-end solutions to domestic and international markets. We are proud to have an innovative, experienced and professional staff who are the secret of our success. We deliver you quality and value, a service for your betterment.
As a company, we look to our guiding principles, values and beliefs to be a leading global service provider of integrated logistics, committed to excellence and customer-centric logistic solutions. We endeavour to ensure quality services and the flexibility of our customers. We believe in the spirit of teamwork. Therefore, we serve society with honesty and integrity. We acknowledge the value of everyone's work and stand together with our clients and staff.